The University is seeking an adjunct faculty member to teach, both at the graduate and undergraduate level, a variety of courses related to Management and Business Administration. Assignments may include morning, afternoon, evening, or on-line classes depending on instructional needs.
- Demonstrate ability to teach topics that could include management, leadership, business law, organizational behavior, operations management, project management, or strategic management;
- Prepare syllabi and deliver curriculum appropriate for the course assigned;
- Maintain effective and timely student assessment and feedback;
- Manage and foster an inclusive educational environment to serve all learners;
- Maintain student attendance records in accordance with university policy;
- Submit mid-term and final grades on time;
- Demonstrate professionalism with students, faculty, staff, and administration;
- Timely attendance at all required training, Division meetings, and university-related meetings;
- Complete all required training, including training on Engage LMS
- Maintain expertise in current teaching and discipline technologies.
- Perform other duties as required
- Earned Doctorate (PhD, DBA) in Business Administration, or Doctorate (PhD, DBA) in a business-related field from an accredited institution with Business Administration related industry experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration related field in combination with appropriate industry experience.
- 1-3 or more years of teaching experience in higher education, on-ground and on-line;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills;
- Additionally, candidates should have an affinity to the mission of the university.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for at least three current professional references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
University of Saint Mary
4100 South Fourth Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
Saint Mary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.