Dodge City began in 2012 as a volunteer-led ministry, located 2 1/2 hours west of Wichita, Kan. Dodge City is a community with a healthy Hispanic population, a great history of gun fights and saloons, but today is a peaceful, neighborly community. Recent Young Life ministry growth calls for this new part-time position to be partnered with a volunteer administrative teammate. Dodge City Young Life is seeking a part-time mission or teacher staff who will commit to lead the mission, welcome those from neighboring towns and bring some fresh energy to the volunteer team. This position will supervise one high school ministry of approximately 1,800 students.
- Recruit, train and lead volunteer leaders.
- Attend committee meetings.
- Help plan and facilitate ministry events.
- Join a group of adults who pray regularly for the ministry.
- Participate in raising funds for the ministry.
- Seek to grow the ministry beyond the current community.
- A college degree is preferred.
- A devoted follower of Christ.
- A team player, humble and willing to lead by serving.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter.
- A skilled communicator and time manager.
How To Apply: